Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Donald Trump does laundry?

allwashclub.com

What DOESN'T this guy promote? I personally found this to be just another one of The Donald's shameless promotions. But when I asked a group of my peers in an advertising and marketing forum "when has a celebrity gone too far, crossing the line to being considered a 'brand whore'?", I got varying responses:

"Personally, I think it's great. The Donald looks like he always having fun and making money at the same time that a bunch of negative people are throwing stones and looking for a reason to dislike what he does. Good for him and ALL detergent."

"Personally I think its amongst the worse self promotion I have ever seen. Not only that, the game is badly done, so much so I thought it was an unauthorized spoof"

"I dont see this as being unexpected or surprising."

"So much for his image of touting the best materials and the highest quality experience in his hotels and with his real estate. Abysmal."

"I don't get it. I mop the floor and it gets dirty again. I wash the dishes and they get dirty again. I cook, but the ingredients somehow unmake themselves. I iron the laundry and the basket never empties. I clean the laundry, and it falls out all over the foor again."

No comments: