Wednesday, June 22, 2005

GREAT BOOK: Never Eat Alone

After several weeks, I finally completed reading "Never Eat Alone" on the train this morning on the way to work. The author, Keith Ferrazzi, is a great motivator and teacher -- the book is poised to help you succeed, and even has some great life lessons! I have recently noticed a dramatic improvement in my people skills and social skills -- which is not always a trait found in creatives (well, I guess I've always been somewhat charming). As a matter of fact, I would certainly attribute these new skills to helping me land my new job! Many thanks to author Keith Ferrazzi. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to succeed - read some more about it here: nevereatalone.com

2 comments:

M@ers said...

Interesting to see the progression in your posts. Almost like an ad for Never Eat Alone seeing as how you landed a sweet job while readng the book. Thanks for all the info.

Brandon Gerena said...

nick, funny you mention that. By looking back at my posts, I suppose it does reflect the positive effects. Man, I've got to send the author Keith a link to my blog... Maybe I'll be a case study in his next book!